Please contact your GP directly if you:
Have a medical issue.
Want to change any personal or registered Health App account details, e.g. first name, last name, phone number, or address.
Have questions about your medical record.
If you have not been able to find the answer you are looking for in our support pages and are experiencing problems with the Health App, please contact our support team:
Click "Support" on the top-right-hand-side of the Health App
Select "Technical Support", from the menu on the top-left-hand-side of the Mobile App.
To help resolve your support request promptly, please confirm that you have carried out these checks:
1. Uninstall the Health App or clear the temporary internet files (cache) on your device:
2. Check that you have the latest version of your device's operating system
3. Restart your device
4. Check for updates or reinstall the Health App:
5. Open the Health App
6. Login to the Health App and re-test (please note the date and time):
Mobile Health App compatibility:
- Android phones: Requires 4.1 or later
- iPhone: Requires iOS 11.0 or later
- iPod touch: Requires iOS 11.0 or later
1. Close the Health App window in your web browser
2. Clear the temporary internet files (cache) on your device:
3. Close your web browser
4. Check for device and web browser updates
5. Restart your device
6. Go to the Health App, on your browser:
7. Login to the Health App and re-test (please note the date and time):
If you still experience problems, please provide as much of the following information as possible, to help us quickly diagnose the problem:
a) Which device are you using and operating system version in brackets?
E.g. PC (Windows v10) / Mac (v11 BigSur) / Android Phone (v11) / iPhone (v11.0)
b) Which internet connection are you using?
E.g. Wifi/Ethernet/Mobile network
c) When you get the error, what options had you selected beforehand and what was the date/time?
E.g. Login > which option did you select > what happened
d) If possible, please provide a screenshot and description of the problem in your words?
Finally, a possible solution would be to test on the web-browser version of our App: