If you have registered and have been accepted for an NHS login, you can return to our Health App and select the 'Continue with NHS login' button to sign-in:
When you sign-in with your NHS login successfully for the first time, our Health App will send a full access request to your GP surgery.
Until your request is approved by your GP surgery, you will have limited access to some of the features in the Health App.
How long will you need to wait?
- Some GP surgery's process full access approvals daily, but others may have different timescales
- If you haven't been approved for full access to the Health App within five working days (or require urgent access), please contact your GP surgery directly
If you have any problems with your NHS login please visit their website:
On the NHS login website, the NHS login team explain how to:
- Change your password, and what to do if you have problems.
- Change your NHS login email address.
- Change your phone number, and what to do if you have problems.
- Add or remove remembered devices from your NHS login.
- Delete NHS login and manage it from other services.
- Update your NHS record with your NHS login phone number and email address.