If you have followed all the steps listed and continue to experience issues with the NHS login registration process, we recommend you contact your GP surgery.
Your GP will provide you with further instructions and the following linkage details, to allow you to register for an NHS login, without the need to provide photographic or video evidence:
- Linkage Key (could be called Passphrase)
- O.D.S. Code (could be called Organisation Code or Practice I.D.)
- Account I.D.
Article on the NHS login process, by the NHS login team: https://help.login.nhs.uk/provewhoyouare/withoutid/
- Applying for an NHS login is managed by the NHS login team
- Information on the NHS Login process: https://digital.nhs.uk/services/nhs-login/nhs-login-for-health-and-care/getting-started-with-nhs-login-the-patient-journey
- If you experience any problems applying for an NHS login, please visit https://help.login.nhs.uk/