In Rotherham we have an app. Find details on how to download that here: Getting started.
If you are unable to download the web app as a mobile app you can access it easily on your phone via your mobile phone's Internet browser. The designers have worked hard to ensure that the app will adapt to a range of mobile devices.
You can also follow the instructions below to add a shortcut to your iPhone's or Android device homescreen. Click on any of the pictures to expand them.
1. Open up Safari and load the app.
2. Tap the button at the bottom of the screen that is an arrow coming out of a box:
4. You'll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. When you are finished it will show up on your homescreen.
1. Open your Android browser and load the app.
2. Tap the Menu icon, usually denoted by three dots.
3. Tap "Add to home screen".
4. When you are finished an icon will show up on your homescreen.