Overview of the registration process:
Step by Step guide:
Step 1: Download the App
- Download our App from https://bit.ly/3p3tkGM
- Open the App and click on the "Sign in with NHS login" button
Note: This will re-direct you to the NHS login website, to register for your NHS login
Step 2: Register for NHS login
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Note: NHS login lets you access a variety of digital health and care websites and apps with just one email address and password, including ours.
- Applying for an NHS login is managed by the NHS login team
- Information on the NHS Login process: https://digital.nhs.uk/services/nhs-login/nhs-login-for-health-and-care/getting-started-with-nhs-login-the-patient-journey
If you experience any problems with applying for an NHS login, please visit https://help.login.nhs.uk/
Step 3: Apply for full access with our App
- Once you have had your NHS login approved by the NHS login team, return to our App and click on the NHS login button:
An application will be sent to your GP, requesting full access.
You will not be able to order any medication until the full access has been approved by your GP.
Whilst waiting for full access approval, you will still be able to access some limited features and information within the App.
- Some GP's process full access approvals daily, but some may have other timescales
- If you haven't been approved full access to the App within five working days (or require urgent access), please contact your GP directly